Samantha Kostowicz and Patrick Donoghue are planning a May 24, 2013, wedding in Oak Creek.
Parents of the couple are David and Pamela Kostowicz of Franklin and Bill Donoghue and Linda Donoghue, both of Madison.
The bride-to-be, a 2004 graduate of Oak Creek High School, earned her bachelor's degree in psychology from Alverno College in Milwaukee. She is a work incentive benefits specialist with Goodwill Industries of Southeast Wisconsin.
The future groom, a 1998 graduate of Madison West High School, earned his bachelor's degree in criminal justice from the University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh. He is a field property loss specialist with Safeco Insurance.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Things to Do: May 21, 2015 issue
- Things to Do: May 14, 2015 issue
- Things to do: May 7, 2015 issue
- Things to do: April 30, 2015 issue
- Things to Do: April 23, 2015 issue
- Things to do: April 16, 2015 issue
- Things to do: April 9, 2015 issue
- Things to Do: April 2, 2015 issue
- Things to Do: March 26, 2015 issue
- Things to Do: March 19, 2015 issue