Samantha Kostowicz and Patrick Donoghue are planning a May 24, 2013, wedding in Oak Creek.
Parents of the couple are David and Pamela Kostowicz of Franklin and Bill Donoghue and Linda Donoghue, both of Madison.
The bride-to-be, a 2004 graduate of Oak Creek High School, earned her bachelor's degree in psychology from Alverno College in Milwaukee. She is a work incentive benefits specialist with Goodwill Industries of Southeast Wisconsin.
The future groom, a 1998 graduate of Madison West High School, earned his bachelor's degree in criminal justice from the University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh. He is a field property loss specialist with Safeco Insurance.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Things to Do: Oct. 2, 2014 issue
- Things to do: Sept. 25, 2014 issue
- Things to Do: Sept. 18, 2014 issue
- Things to Do: Sept. 11, 2014 issue
- Thngs to Do: Sept. 4, 2014 issue
- Things to Do: Aug. 28, 2014 issue
- Things to Do: Aug. 21, 2014 issue
- Things to Do: Aug. 7, 2014 issue
- Things to Do: July 24, 2014 issue