Melissa Hill and Jacob Howison are planning an Oct. 6, 2012, wedding at The Pfister hotel in Milwaukee.
Parents of the couple are Michael and Arlene Hill of Franklin and Mark and Katie Howison of Midland, Mich.
The bride-to-be, a graduate of Franklin High School, earned her bachelor's degree in marketing in 2007 from the University of Wisconsin-Madison. She is a buyer at Target headquarters in Minneapolis.
The future groom, a graduate of Midland High School, earned his bachelor's degree in marketing in 2009 from Michigan State University. He is a brand merchant at BI Worldwide in Edina, Minn., and president of Helo Clothes.
The couple became engaged in Minneapolis in June 2011.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Things to Do: July 2, 2015 issue
- Things to Do: June 25, 2015 issue
- Things to Do: June 18, 2015 issue
- Things to Do: June 4, 2015 issue
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: May 28
- Things to Do: May 28, 2015 issue
- Things to Do: May 21, 2015 issue
- Things to Do: May 14, 2015 issue
- Things to do: May 7, 2015 issue
- Things to do: April 30, 2015 issue