Danielle Chochola and Christopher Skorlinski of Green Bay were married July 15, 2011, at the Veterans Memorial Terrace in Burlington.
Parents of the bride are Steve and Audrey Chochola of the town of Lake Geneva. The groom's parents are James and Bonnie Skorlinski of Franklin.
The bride wore a white dress with a long train and blue accents. She carried a bouquet of white roses, white calla lilies and blue orchids.
Melissa Gramse of Arizona, friend of the bride, was the maid of honor. Bridesmaids were Kyra Chochola and Brittany Chochola.
Matthew Skorlinski of Franklin, brother of the groom, was best man. Groomsmen were Steven Chochola and Ty Prondzinski.
Cousin Bethanie Yanke was flower girl, and cousins Ayden and Caleb Yanke were ring bearers.
The bride earned her bachelor's degree in special education from the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater. She is employed with Stowell's Catering.
The groom earned his master's degree from UW-Milwaukee. He is employed at the Brown County Central Library.
The couple planned a seven-day honeymoon in Orlando, Fla.
The two meet online and, after meeting in person, each knew the other was "the one." They were engaged in the National Cathedral in Washington, D.C.
- Things to Do: July 2, 2015 issue
- Things to Do: June 25, 2015 issue
- Things to Do: June 18, 2015 issue
- Things to Do: June 4, 2015 issue
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: May 28
- Things to Do: May 28, 2015 issue
- Things to Do: May 21, 2015 issue
- Things to Do: May 14, 2015 issue
- Things to do: May 7, 2015 issue
- Things to do: April 30, 2015 issue