Sara A. Rolland of Franklin and Dustin Pieper of Poynette are planning a May 7, 2011, wedding in Madison.
Parents of the engaged couple are Steven and Nancy Rolland of Franklin and Charles and Karen Pieper of Poynette.
The bride-to-be earned her bachelor's degree in advertising and public relations from the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee.
She is a marketing manager for Pepsi-Cola.
The future groom earned his bachelor's degree from UW-Milwaukee in kinesiology and business administration.
He is a youth training director at Athletic Revolution.
The couple became engaged on Dec. 26, 2009, in Sun Prairie.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Things to Do: April 23, 2015 issue
- Things to do: April 16, 2015 issue
- Things to do: April 9, 2015 issue
- Things to Do: April 2, 2015 issue
- Things to Do: March 26, 2015 issue
- Things to Do: March 19, 2015 issue
- Things to Do: March 5, 2015 issue
- Things to Do: Feb. 26, 2015 issue
- Things to Do: Feb. 19, 2015, issue
- Things to Do: Feb. 12, 2015, issue