Jesica Meyer and Craig Nichols, both of South Milwaukee, are planning an Oct. 9, 2010, at the Milwaukee Zoofari Center.
The parents of the engaged couple are David and Susan Aamodt of Oak Creek and Mike and Carol Nichols of Cudahy.
The bride-to-be graduated from the Aveda Institute of Beauty and Wellness and works as an aesthetician and nail technician. She is also a police dispatcher for the Mt. Pleasant/Sturtevant Police Department.
The future groom attended Milwaukee Area Technical College and works for Chase Bank as a personal banker.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Things to Do: March 5, 2015 issue
- Things to Do: Feb. 26, 2015 issue
- Things to Do: Feb. 19, 2015, issue
- Things to Do: Feb. 12, 2015, issue
- Things to do: Feb. 5, 2015, issue
- Things to Do: Jan. 29, 2015, issue
- Things to Do: Jan. 22, 2015, issue
- Things to Do: Jan. 15, 2015 issue
- Things to do: Jan. 8, 2014 issue
- Things to Do: Dec. 11, 2014 issue