Ashley Horrigan and Ian Lehrer, both of Franklin, are planning an Aug. 6, 2011, wedding at St. James Parish in Franklin.
Parents of the engaged couple are Dennis and Donna Horrigan of Franklin and Damien and Judy Lehrer of Franklin.
The bride-to-be is studying psychology and therapeutic recreation at the University of Wisconsin-La Crosse.
The future groom is studying mechanical engineering at UW-Platteville. He is a mechanical engineer for Nestle-Purina.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Things to Do: March 26, 2015 issue
- Things to Do: March 19, 2015 issue
- Things to Do: March 5, 2015 issue
- Things to Do: Feb. 26, 2015 issue
- Things to Do: Feb. 19, 2015, issue
- Things to Do: Feb. 12, 2015, issue
- Things to do: Feb. 5, 2015, issue
- Things to Do: Jan. 29, 2015, issue
- Things to Do: Jan. 22, 2015, issue
- Things to Do: Jan. 15, 2015 issue