Jane Ragsdale of Peoria, Ill., and Andy Schultz of Franklin are planning a July 17, 2010, wedding in Galena, Ill.
Parents of the engaged couple are Herb and Ann Ragsdale of Peoria and Randy and Sandy Schultz of Franklin.
The bride-to-be earned her degree from Monmouth College in Monmouth, Ill.
She is a teacher for the Homer School District in Lockport, Ill.
The future groom earned his bachelor's degree from the University of Wisconsin-Plattville.
He is a senior project engineer for Gilbane Building Co. in Chicago.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Things to do: April 16, 2015 issue
- Things to do: April 9, 2015 issue
- Things to Do: April 2, 2015 issue
- Things to Do: March 26, 2015 issue
- Things to Do: March 19, 2015 issue
- Things to Do: March 5, 2015 issue
- Things to Do: Feb. 26, 2015 issue
- Things to Do: Feb. 19, 2015, issue
- Things to Do: Feb. 12, 2015, issue
- Things to do: Feb. 5, 2015, issue