Gene and Kathy Feuling recently celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary.
The couple was married April 23, 1960, at St. Alphonsus Parish in Greendale. They renewed their vows on April 24, 2010, at St. Alphonsus and marked the occasion with a party at Jimmy K's in Greenfield following the ceremony.
Gene and Kathy, residents of Greendale for 72 years, are the parents of Eugene (Linda) M. Feuling of Neshkoro, Ann Hagle of Greendale, Therese (Tyrone) Cratic of Madison and Janet (Ben) Zweifel of Muskego. They have seven grandchildren.
Gene retired from Western State Envelope Company after 38 years. Kathy retired from the Greendale School District after 28 years.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Things to Do: Aug. 28, 2014 issue
- Things to Do: Aug. 21, 2014 issue
- Things to Do: Aug. 7, 2014 issue
- Things to Do: July 24, 2014 issue
- Things to Do: July 17, 2014
- Things to Do: July 3, 2014 issue
- Celebrations: July 3
- Celebrations: June 26
- Things to Do: June 26, 2014 issue
- Things to Do: June 19, 2014 issue