Gene and Kathy Feuling recently celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary.
The couple was married April 23, 1960, at St. Alphonsus Parish in Greendale. They renewed their vows on April 24, 2010, at St. Alphonsus and marked the occasion with a party at Jimmy K's in Greenfield following the ceremony.
Gene and Kathy, residents of Greendale for 72 years, are the parents of Eugene (Linda) M. Feuling of Neshkoro, Ann Hagle of Greendale, Therese (Tyrone) Cratic of Madison and Janet (Ben) Zweifel of Muskego. They have seven grandchildren.
Gene retired from Western State Envelope Company after 38 years. Kathy retired from the Greendale School District after 28 years.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: May 28
- Things to Do: May 28, 2015 issue
- Things to Do: May 21, 2015 issue
- Things to Do: May 14, 2015 issue
- Things to do: May 7, 2015 issue
- Things to do: April 30, 2015 issue
- Things to Do: April 23, 2015 issue
- Things to do: April 16, 2015 issue
- Things to do: April 9, 2015 issue
- Things to Do: April 2, 2015 issue