LeRoy and Judy Strye of Greendale will celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary Feb. 20, 2010.
They were marred on Feb. 20, 1960, in Madison.
LeRoy and Judy, residents of Greendale for 33 years, are the parents of JoLee Streb of Glenview, Ill., Steve (Sandy) of Whitefish Bay and John (Jean) of Deerfield, Ill. They are the grandparents of Brandon and Annie Streb, Brooke and Spencer Strye and Ryan and Erin Strye.
LeRoy is a semi-retired buffalo farmer. Judy is a retired dental hygienist.
The couple met while attending college in Madison and have been "partying" "Mad-Town Style" ever since.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: May 28
- Things to Do: May 28, 2015 issue
- Things to Do: May 21, 2015 issue
- Things to Do: May 14, 2015 issue
- Things to do: May 7, 2015 issue
- Things to do: April 30, 2015 issue
- Things to Do: April 23, 2015 issue
- Things to do: April 16, 2015 issue
- Things to do: April 9, 2015 issue
- Things to Do: April 2, 2015 issue