David and Thelma Walker of Greendale celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary on Oct. 10, 2009.
They were married Oct. 10, 1959, at Gesu Parish in Milwaukee. They marked the occasion with a party on Oct. 10, 2009, at Silver Spring Country Club in Menomonee Falls.
David and Thelma, residents of Greendale for 44 years, are the parents of Susan (Daniel) of Waukesha, Brenda (David) of Cudahy, Phill (Sally) of Oshkosh, Michael of Chicago and Barbara (Mark) of Waukesha.
They have 15 grandchildren and eight great-grandchildren.
David retired from the Internal Revenue Service after 35 years. Thelma retired from the Archdiocese of Milwaukee after 20 years.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Things to Do: July 2, 2015 issue
- Things to Do: June 25, 2015 issue
- Things to Do: June 18, 2015 issue
- Things to Do: June 4, 2015 issue
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: May 28
- Things to Do: May 28, 2015 issue
- Things to Do: May 21, 2015 issue
- Things to Do: May 14, 2015 issue
- Things to do: May 7, 2015 issue
- Things to do: April 30, 2015 issue