David and Thelma Walker of Greendale celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary on Oct. 10, 2009.
They were married Oct. 10, 1959, at Gesu Parish in Milwaukee. They marked the occasion with a party on Oct. 10, 2009, at Silver Spring Country Club in Menomonee Falls.
David and Thelma, residents of Greendale for 44 years, are the parents of Susan (Daniel) of Waukesha, Brenda (David) of Cudahy, Phill (Sally) of Oshkosh, Michael of Chicago and Barbara (Mark) of Waukesha.
They have 15 grandchildren and eight great-grandchildren.
David retired from the Internal Revenue Service after 35 years. Thelma retired from the Archdiocese of Milwaukee after 20 years.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Things to Do: Oct. 23, 2014 issue
- Things to Do: Oct. 16, 2014 issue
- Things to do: Oct. 9, 2014 issue
- Things to Do: Oct. 2, 2014 issue
- Things to do: Sept. 25, 2014 issue
- Things to Do: Sept. 18, 2014 issue
- Things to Do: Sept. 11, 2014 issue
- Thngs to Do: Sept. 4, 2014 issue
- Things to Do: Aug. 28, 2014 issue