Alvina and George Stolarczyk, lifelong residents of St. Francis, celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary Jan. 10 at the Packing House in Milwaukee.
They were married Jan. 14, 1950, at St. Helen Church in Milwaukee.
They have three children: Janet (John) Higgins of Hales Corners, George (Kathy) Stolarczyk of Jackson and Mary Kay (Ed) Anderson of Whitefish Bay. They also have seven grandsons.
George is a retired bus driver of more than 30 years for Milwaukee County. Alvina was an office administrator at Travlers Insurance Co. for more than 30 years and is also now retired.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Things to Do: Sept. 18, 2014 issue
- Things to Do: Sept. 11, 2014 issue
- Thngs to Do: Sept. 4, 2014 issue
- Things to Do: Aug. 28, 2014 issue
- Things to Do: Aug. 21, 2014 issue
- Things to Do: Aug. 7, 2014 issue
- Things to Do: July 24, 2014 issue
- Things to Do: July 17, 2014
- Things to Do: July 3, 2014 issue