Alvina and George Stolarczyk, lifelong residents of St. Francis, celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary Jan. 10 at the Packing House in Milwaukee.
They were married Jan. 14, 1950, at St. Helen Church in Milwaukee.
They have three children: Janet (John) Higgins of Hales Corners, George (Kathy) Stolarczyk of Jackson and Mary Kay (Ed) Anderson of Whitefish Bay. They also have seven grandsons.
George is a retired bus driver of more than 30 years for Milwaukee County. Alvina was an office administrator at Travlers Insurance Co. for more than 30 years and is also now retired.
- Things to Do: July 2, 2015 issue
- Things to Do: June 25, 2015 issue
- Things to Do: June 18, 2015 issue
- Things to Do: June 4, 2015 issue
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: May 28
- Things to Do: May 28, 2015 issue
- Things to Do: May 21, 2015 issue
- Things to Do: May 14, 2015 issue
- Things to do: May 7, 2015 issue
- Things to do: April 30, 2015 issue