Laura A. Runge and Ryan M. Mokelke, both of Franklin, are planning a Nov. 7, 2009, wedding in the Zoofari Conference Center of the Milwaukee County Zoo.
Parents of the bride-to-be are Michael and Florence Runge, Hales Corners, and Dale and Susan Lukaszewicz, Franklin. Parents of the future groom are Timothy "Mo" Mokelke, Butler, and Jason and Helen Stearns, Horicon.
The bride-to-be is pursuing her bachelor's degree in business at Cardinal Stritch University.
The future groom earned his degree in art from Lake Forest College in 2004. He is employed at Competitive Edge Software Design, Franklin.
The couple became engaged at the Milwaukee County Zoo after the Jingle Bell Run for Arthritis on Nov. 9, 2008.
- Things to Do: July 2, 2015 issue
- Things to Do: June 25, 2015 issue
- Things to Do: June 18, 2015 issue
- Things to Do: June 4, 2015 issue
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: May 28
- Things to Do: May 28, 2015 issue
- Things to Do: May 21, 2015 issue
- Things to Do: May 14, 2015 issue
- Things to do: May 7, 2015 issue
- Things to do: April 30, 2015 issue