· Tiffany and Matt Dedering of Wauwatosa are the parents of Simon Grey Dedering, born March 6, 2013. He weighed 5 pounds, 14 ounces. He joins brother Aiden, 8, and sister Madi, 3. Grandparents are Brian and Donna Worthey and Tom and Johnna Dedering, all of Menomonee Falls. Great-grandparents are Floyd and Judy Worthey of Wauwatosa and Annie Dedering of Chilton.
· The following graduates earned their bachelor's degrees, or other degrees as noted, from the University of Wisconsin-Madison in December: from Germantown, Stephanie Bodendorfer, art education, Lauren Grossmann, education, and Lauren Kumbier, science; and from Menomonee Falls, Luke Bibis, letters, Peter Fitzgerald, kinesiology, Nicholas Heger, business administration, Jamie McNamara, letters, Laura Selig, science, Nicholas Shiley, biomedical engineering, and Norma-Jean Simon, master's degrees in public affairs and public health.
·Jessica Eisner of Germantown was one of 10 finalists for Lakeland College's Clarence H. Koehler Campus Senior Award, which goes to the full-time student who best exemplifies Lakeland's spirit through engagements in campus activities and outstanding commitment to the college community. Eisner graduated May 5 with a psychology and sports studies degree. She has been a resident assistant, campus ambassador and orientation leader. She was a member of the softball team and was a part of several organizations, including Psychology Club and LC-CAB. She was the recipient of a Lakeland College Faculty Scholarship and received the award for Outstanding Student in Exercise Science & Sports Studies.
·Jennifer Erickson of Germantown, a senior at Germantown High School, earned a $500 scholarship from the Lakes Drift Riders snowmobile club based in Lake Geneva.
Send your announcements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Things to Do: Aug. 28, 2014 issue
- Things to Do: Aug. 21, 2014 issue
- Things to Do: Aug. 7, 2014 issue
- Things to Do: July 24, 2014 issue
- Things to Do: July 17, 2014
- Things to Do: July 3, 2014 issue
- Celebrations: July 3
- Celebrations: June 26
- Things to Do: June 26, 2014 issue
- Things to Do: June 19, 2014 issue