Abbey Anne Tosic and Jason Ross Smalley of St. Louis Park, Minn., are planning a June 16, 2012, wedding in Shakopee, Minn.
Parents of the couple are Gary and Deby Tosic of Franklin and Stephen and Jane Smalley of Little Falls, Minn.
The bride-to-be earned her bachelor's degree in graphic design from the University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point in 2006. She is the eHub Online design and usability lead at 3M in St. Paul.
The future groom earned his bachelor's degree from the University of Minnesota-Morris in 2002 and his master's degree in library and information studies from the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee in 2005. He is a collection development librarian with Mackin Educational Resources in Burnsville, Minn.
The two were engaged at sunrise on Valentine's Day on a beach on Hilton Head Island in South Carolina.
- Things to Do: July 2, 2015 issue
- Things to Do: June 25, 2015 issue
- Things to Do: June 18, 2015 issue
- Things to Do: June 4, 2015 issue
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: May 28
- Things to Do: May 28, 2015 issue
- Things to Do: May 21, 2015 issue
- Things to Do: May 14, 2015 issue
- Things to do: May 7, 2015 issue
- Things to do: April 30, 2015 issue