Abbey Anne Tosic and Jason Ross Smalley of St. Louis Park, Minn., are planning a June 16, 2012, wedding in Shakopee, Minn.
Parents of the couple are Gary and Deby Tosic of Franklin and Stephen and Jane Smalley of Little Falls, Minn.
The bride-to-be earned her bachelor's degree in graphic design from the University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point in 2006. She is the eHub Online design and usability lead at 3M in St. Paul.
The future groom earned his bachelor's degree from the University of Minnesota-Morris in 2002 and his master's degree in library and information studies from the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee in 2005. He is a collection development librarian with Mackin Educational Resources in Burnsville, Minn.
The two were engaged at sunrise on Valentine's Day on a beach on Hilton Head Island in South Carolina.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Things to Do: Sept. 18, 2014 issue
- Things to Do: Sept. 11, 2014 issue
- Thngs to Do: Sept. 4, 2014 issue
- Things to Do: Aug. 28, 2014 issue
- Things to Do: Aug. 21, 2014 issue
- Things to Do: Aug. 7, 2014 issue
- Things to Do: July 24, 2014 issue
- Things to Do: July 17, 2014
- Things to Do: July 3, 2014 issue