Abbey Anne Tosic and Jason Ross Smalley of St. Louis Park, Minn., are planning a June 16, 2012, wedding in Shakopee, Minn.
Parents of the couple are Gary and Deby Tosic of Franklin and Stephen and Jane Smalley of Little Falls, Minn.
The bride-to-be earned her bachelor's degree in graphic design from the University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point in 2006. She is the eHub Online design and usability lead at 3M in St. Paul.
The future groom earned his bachelor's degree from the University of Minnesota-Morris in 2002 and his master's degree in library and information studies from the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee in 2005. He is a collection development librarian with Mackin Educational Resources in Burnsville, Minn.
The two were engaged at sunrise on Valentine's Day on a beach on Hilton Head Island in South Carolina.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Things to Do: March 26, 2015 issue
- Things to Do: March 19, 2015 issue
- Things to Do: March 5, 2015 issue
- Things to Do: Feb. 26, 2015 issue
- Things to Do: Feb. 19, 2015, issue
- Things to Do: Feb. 12, 2015, issue
- Things to do: Feb. 5, 2015, issue
- Things to Do: Jan. 29, 2015, issue
- Things to Do: Jan. 22, 2015, issue
- Things to Do: Jan. 15, 2015 issue