Laura Schutte and Scott Skelly are planning a May 2012 wedding in Janesville.
Parents of the couple are Richard and Karen Schutte of Franklin and Tom and Cheryl Skelly of Janesville.
The bride-to-be earned her bachelor's degree in meteorology in May from Northern Illinois University in DeKalb, where she will be pursuing her master's degree in geography, with an expected graduation date of May 2013. She is a geospatial analyst for Argonne National Laboratory and the Department of Homeland Security at Northern Illinois University.
The future groom earned his bachelor's degree in agribusiness and public relations in 2009 from the University of Wisconsin-Platteville. He works at Skelly's Farm Market and owns Corn Mazes America in Janesville.
The couple became engaged May 1, 2011, at Starved Rock State Park in Oglesby, Ill.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Things to Do: March 26, 2015 issue
- Things to Do: March 19, 2015 issue
- Things to Do: March 5, 2015 issue
- Things to Do: Feb. 26, 2015 issue
- Things to Do: Feb. 19, 2015, issue
- Things to Do: Feb. 12, 2015, issue
- Things to do: Feb. 5, 2015, issue
- Things to Do: Jan. 29, 2015, issue
- Things to Do: Jan. 22, 2015, issue
- Things to Do: Jan. 15, 2015 issue