Erika Lorenz and Chris Medlock of Greendale were married Aug. 14, 2010, at Gesu Parish in Milwaukee.
Parents of the bride are Richard and Maureen Lorenz of Franklin. The groom's parents are Dan and Janet Medlock of Kenosha.
The 2 p.m. ceremony was followed by a reception at Brookfield Suites in Brookfield.
Maid of honor was Stacy Lorenz of Franklin, sister of the bride.
Best man was Sean Medlock of Chicago, brother of the groom.
The bride earned her doctorate in pharmacy from Purdue University. She is a pharmacist with Walgreens.
The groom earned his bachelor's degree in aviation technology from Purdue University. He is a project manager in air transport with Emteq.
The couple planned a one-week honeymoon in Hawaii.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Things to Do: Aug. 21, 2014 issue
- Things to Do: Aug. 7, 2014 issue
- Things to Do: July 24, 2014 issue
- Things to Do: July 17, 2014
- Things to Do: July 3, 2014 issue
- Celebrations: July 3
- Celebrations: June 26
- Things to Do: June 26, 2014 issue
- Things to Do: June 19, 2014 issue
- Things to Do: June 12, 2014 issue