Nicole Slaby of Cudahy and Zachary Stern of Hales Corners are planning a Sept. 18, 2010, wedding at Hales Corners Lutheran Church.
Parents of the bride-to-be are Glenda and Roger Wozny of Cudahy and Hank and Anne Slaby of Crivitz. Parents of the future groom are Lynne and Dave Stern of Hales Corners.
The bride-to-be earned her bachelor's degree in elementary education from the University of Wisconsin-Madison in 2009.
She teaches 4-year-old kindergarten for the Menominee Indian School District.
The future groom earned his bachelor's degree in water resources from UW-Steven's Point in 2009.
He recently completed training as a combat medic with the Wisconsin Army National Guard and will attend Northeast Wisconsin Technical College Police Academy this fall.
- Things to Do: July 2, 2015 issue
- Things to Do: June 25, 2015 issue
- Things to Do: June 18, 2015 issue
- Things to Do: June 4, 2015 issue
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: May 28
- Things to Do: May 28, 2015 issue
- Things to Do: May 21, 2015 issue
- Things to Do: May 14, 2015 issue
- Things to do: May 7, 2015 issue
- Things to do: April 30, 2015 issue