Nicole Slaby of Cudahy and Zachary Stern of Hales Corners are planning a Sept. 18, 2010, wedding at Hales Corners Lutheran Church.
Parents of the bride-to-be are Glenda and Roger Wozny of Cudahy and Hank and Anne Slaby of Crivitz. Parents of the future groom are Lynne and Dave Stern of Hales Corners.
The bride-to-be earned her bachelor's degree in elementary education from the University of Wisconsin-Madison in 2009.
She teaches 4-year-old kindergarten for the Menominee Indian School District.
The future groom earned his bachelor's degree in water resources from UW-Steven's Point in 2009.
He recently completed training as a combat medic with the Wisconsin Army National Guard and will attend Northeast Wisconsin Technical College Police Academy this fall.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Things to Do: July 2, 2015 issue
- Things to Do: June 25, 2015 issue
- Things to Do: June 18, 2015 issue
- Things to Do: June 4, 2015 issue
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: May 28
- Things to Do: May 28, 2015 issue
- Things to Do: May 21, 2015 issue
- Things to Do: May 14, 2015 issue
- Things to do: May 7, 2015 issue
- Things to do: April 30, 2015 issue