Kevin Fischer is a veteran broadcaster, the recipient of over 150 major journalism awards from the Milwaukee Press Club, the Wisconsin Associated Press, the Northwest Broadcast News Association, the Wisconsin Bar Association, and others. He has been seen and heard on Milwaukee TV and radio stations for over three decades. A longtime aide to state Senate Republicans in the Wisconsin Legislature, Kevin can be seen offering his views on the news on the public affairs program, "InterCHANGE," on Milwaukee Public Television Channel 10, and heard filling in on Newstalk 1130 WISN. He lives with his wife, Jennifer, and their lovely young daughter, Kyla Audrey, in Franklin.
From Pro-Life Wisconsin and WI Right To Life.
MORE on the above cartoon
12-Year-Old Boy Nails Democrats: “You’re for African-Americans But Okay With Aborting Black Babies”
The search is over
What are stay-at-home moms worth? This dad did the math
An 18-month old with Down Syndrome flies
AND FINALLY, LOVIN’ LIFE... Sharon and Korey Rademacher of Pensacola, Florida very recently decided to surprise their friends and family.
Here are my most popular blogs from last week, Sunday – Saturday:
1) Behaving badly at Franklin City Hall
2) OMG, is it that time of year already?
3) The disabled don't need basketball courts
4) Photos of the Week (04/12/15)
5) Franklin, you're no Antigo
6) Culinary no-no #420
7) A DON'T MISS BLOG or... a MUST READ FOR THOSE WHO IMPOSE, PAY SCHOOL TAXES
8) Friday Night Forgotten Oldie: 4 – 4 = 1
9) UPDATE: Recommended Reading (04/11/15)
10) The latest pro-life news (04/13/15)
If she did, I hope she was nice.
I know Janet. And because I know Janet, I can also tell you she:
Has worn white after Labor Day
Has refused to change the station whenever the Osmond Brothers came on
Jaywalks on occasion
Puts sour cream on her potato pancakes instead of applesauce
Shocking. Absolutely shocking.