Kevin Fischer is a veteran broadcaster, the recipient of over 150 major journalism awards from the Milwaukee Press Club, the Wisconsin Associated Press, the Northwest Broadcast News Association, the Wisconsin Bar Association, and others. He has been seen and heard on Milwaukee TV and radio stations for over three decades. A longtime aide to state Senate Republicans in the Wisconsin Legislature, Kevin can be seen offering his views on the news on the public affairs program, "InterCHANGE," on Milwaukee Public Television Channel 10, and heard filling in on Newstalk 1130 WISN. He lives with his wife, Jennifer, and their lovely young daughter, Kyla Audrey, in Franklin.
From Pro-Life Wisconsin and Wisconsin Right To Life.
Howard Dean: Athletes Wearing 'Abortion is Murder' Not Same as 'I Can't Breathe'
Megyn Kelly And The Abortion Phile
A WI birth saved before birth
A child's disability bolsters mother's faith, strength and community giving
5 things you didn't know about newborns
AND FINALLY... LOVIN' LIFE.
If they were here today, they’d be talking about it. Because they’d remember. And how tragic it was. He was the heart and soul of America during war time. He brought people and our troops together like nobody else could.
Then 70 years ago today, that generation saw its day the music died.
Here are my most popular bogs from last week, Sunday – Saturday:
1) Walt Disney gave America a vision to follow: EPCOT
2) NCTQ releases new teacher salary paper (Check out the Milwaukee data)
3) UPDATE: Week-ends (01/11/14)
4) The latest pro-life news (12/08/15)
5) Education: Leading to Reform November 26, 2014
6) Elvis picked her during Wolf Call
7) T-shirt of the Year?
8) Goodnight everyone, and have a hot toddy weekend!
9) Recommended Reading (12/13/14)
10) The Barking Lot-America's Finest Dog Blog (12/13/14)