Kevin Fischer is a veteran broadcaster, the recipient of over 150 major journalism awards from the Milwaukee Press Club, the Wisconsin Associated Press, the Northwest Broadcast News Association, the Wisconsin Bar Association, and others. He has been seen and heard on Milwaukee TV and radio stations for over three decades. A longtime aide to state Senate Republicans in the Wisconsin Legislature, Kevin can be seen offering his views on the news on the public affairs program, "InterCHANGE," on Milwaukee Public Television Channel 10, and heard filling in on Newstalk 1130 WISN. He lives with his wife, Jennifer, and their lovely young daughter, Kyla Audrey, in Franklin.
From Pro-Life Wisconsin and WI Right To Life.
LA Times editorial: Compromise between pro-life, pro-choice camps could end abortion wars
Woman quits PP, shares abortion horrors
Doctor Refused to Help Their Baby With Trisomy 18, He Was Just Waiting for Her to Die
Moms keeping their babies while in prison...good or bad?
New Down Syndrome center in Fox Point.
AND FINALLY, LOVIN’ LIFE. SATURDAY WAS WORLD DOWN SYNDROME DAY.
Here are my most popular blogs from last week, Sunday - Saturday:
1) I support Janet Evans for re-election to the Franklin School Board
2) Seen in today’s (Tuesday’s) paper
3) Franklin Mayor Olson vetoes Common Council vote to put Kayla's Krew at Froemming Park
4) Franklin, please...
5) Culinary no-no # 417
6) 23 years ago today...
7) Why Janet Evans is the Right Choice for Franklin School Board
8) Coulda, woulda, shoulda been Franklin
9) Oak Creek aldermen tonight approved Chick-fil-A
10) The latest pro-life news (03/16/15)