Kevin Fischer is a veteran broadcaster, the recipient of over 150 major journalism awards from the Milwaukee Press Club, the Wisconsin Associated Press, the Northwest Broadcast News Association, the Wisconsin Bar Association, and others. He has been seen and heard on Milwaukee TV and radio stations for over three decades. A longtime aide to state Senate Republicans in the Wisconsin Legislature, Kevin can be seen offering his views on the news on the public affairs program, "InterCHANGE," on Milwaukee Public Television Channel 10, and heard filling in on Newstalk 1130 WISN. He lives with his wife, Jennifer, and their lovely young daughter, Kyla Audrey, in Franklin.
- God bless the hunters!
- O Gracious God...
- On Thanksgiving, how about giving thanks to...
- One of America's greatest films was released 72 years ago today
- 2ND UPDATE: In Franklin, "a truly historic and dramatic development package"
- Sheriff David Clarke, yet another reason we voted for you
- Not this time
- The latest from Milwaukee County supervisor Steve Taylor: November 2014
- The latest pro-life news (11/24/14)
- Before the grand jury ruling is announced in Ferguson, read these...
- More posts