Can you imagine:
- The look in a little boy's face when he first meets you?
- The smile when he likes the food you are feeding him or the goofy face you make at him?
- The look on your face when your child gets his first tooth?
- The joy he has when he gets to play with a new toy?
- The joy you feel when your child takes his first steps?
- The excitement during the holidays even though you aren't sure if he understands?
- The gleam in your child's eyes when he wants to help you with the dishes?
- The giggles that come from your child when you tickle him?
- The calm when you are reading him a story?
- The thrill of going to a beach for the first time...and trying to build a sand castle?
- The first time he goes potty in his little potty?
These are just some of the joys that Kobi has brought to us in the two years he has been with us. Yes, we did not adopt him until last November, but this week marked two years since Kobi first came in to our lives.
We have had so much fun watching Kobi grow and the excitement every time he tries something new. He has had his bad moments as well. After all, he is a typical two-year old. He can throw a temper tantrum with the best of them.
We still marvel at what a wonderful feeling it is to have Kobi as part of our family and now we can't imagine life without him.
He is a true, true blessing and as Bob Hope used to say, "thanks for the memories," Kobi.
May we have many more!