Kevin Fischer is a veteran broadcaster, the recipient of over 150 major journalism awards from the Milwaukee Press Club, the Wisconsin Associated Press, the Northwest Broadcast News Association, the Wisconsin Bar Association, and others. He has been seen and heard on Milwaukee TV and radio stations for over three decades. A longtime aide to state Senate Republicans in the Wisconsin Legislature, Kevin can be seen offering his views on the news on the public affairs program, "InterCHANGE," on Milwaukee Public Television Channel 10, and heard filling in on Newstalk 1130 WISN. He lives with his wife, Jennifer, and their lovely baby daughter, Kyla Audrey, in Franklin.
Here are the details:
Wisconsin GrandSons of Liberty
For Immediate Release!
Franklin Aldermanic Debates
6:30pm to 8:30pm
Root River Center, 7220 W. Rawson Ave., Franklin, WI 53132
Challenger: Doug Schmidt
The debate is at the Root River Center, at 7220 W. Rawson Ave in Franklin on March 22, 2010. The doors open at 6:00 pm. The debates end at 8:00 pm with a short Meet and Greet period to immediately follow the debate. What burning issue do you have that you want to ask one of these candidates? The debate moderators will accept questions from the audience to include in the panel of questions for the debate. This is the public's opportunity to get a clear picture of the candidates stances regarding our local issues plus the state and national issues that will eventually affect us all.
Note the press release states:
“What burning issue do you have that you want to ask one of these candidates? The debate moderators will accept questions from the audience to include in the panel of questions for the debate.”
I have a few questions for
1) Why the sudden interest in
2) How can we trust you to be a friend of the taxpayer when you have never met a big tax increase or spending proposal you haven’t liked? You aggressively supported the school referenda questions a few years ago that failed 60-40.
3) How would you have voted on last year’s city budget that raised taxes?
4) How can we trust you to work in harmony with Mayor Taylor and other council members when you have persistently criticized the mayor and in one of your blogs actually wrote that City Hall had, and I quote, “destroyed
5) How much in property taxes did you personally pay last year? The year before? The year before that?
6) You claim publicly that you have worked in international sales. Could you clarify?
7) What is your current full time job and record of job experience?
8) Do you believe that an alderman’s voice and representation is more important than a citizens’ petition?
RE-ELECT FRANKLIN ALDERMAN STEVE OLSON!