Kevin Fischer is a veteran broadcaster, the recipient of over 150 major journalism awards from the Milwaukee Press Club, the Wisconsin Associated Press, the Northwest Broadcast News Association, the Wisconsin Bar Association, and others. He has been seen and heard on Milwaukee TV and radio stations for over three decades. A longtime aide to state Senate Republicans in the Wisconsin Legislature, Kevin can be seen offering his views on the news on the public affairs program, "InterCHANGE," on Milwaukee Public Television Channel 10, and heard filling in on Newstalk 1130 WISN. He lives with his wife, Jennifer, and their lovely baby daughter, Kyla Audrey, in Franklin.
From a colleague who correctly told me, “this sums it up.”
Observations on the President's early days:
1. Offended the Queen of England.
2. Bowed to the King of
3. Praised the Marxist Daniel Ortega.
4. Kissed Hugo Chavez on the cheek.
5. Endorsed the Socialist Evo Morales of
6. Announced we would meet with Iranians with no pre-conditions.
7. Gave away billions to AIG also without pre-conditions.
8. Expanded the bailouts.
9. Insulted everyone who has ever loved a Special Olympian.
10. Doubled our national debt.
11. Announced a termination of the space defense system the day
after the North Koreans launched an ICBM.
12. Despite the urgings of his own CIA director and the prior 4
CIA directors, released information on intelligence gathering.
13. Accepted without public comment the fact that five of his
cabinet members cheated on their taxes and two others withdrew
after they couldn't take the heat.
14. Appointed a Homeland Security Chief who quickly identified as
"dangers to the nation", groups including veterans of the
military, and opponents to abortion on demand, and who ordered that
the word "terrorism" no longer be used but instead referred to
such acts as "man made disasters."
15. Circled the globe so he could openly apologize for
16. Told the Mexican President that the violence in their
country was because of us.
17. Politicized the census by moving it into the White House
from its Department of Commerce origins.
18. Appointed as Attorney General the man who orchestrated the
forced removal and expulsion from
old whose mother died trying to bring him to a life of freedom in the
19. Salutes as heroes three Navy SEALS who took down three
terrorists who threatened one American life and the next day announces
Members of the Bush administration will likely stand trial for
"torturing" a terrorist who had played a part in killing 3000 Americans by
pouring water up their nose.
20. Air Force One over
21. Sent his National Defense Advisor to Europe to assure Europe
might be on their own with the Muslims.
22. Began the process of nationalizing the auto industry and the
23. Announced that for intents and purposes the health insurance
industry will be nationalized.