Kevin Fischer is a veteran broadcaster, the recipient of over 150 major journalism awards from the Milwaukee Press Club, the Wisconsin Associated Press, the Northwest Broadcast News Association, the Wisconsin Bar Association, and others. He has been seen and heard on Milwaukee TV and radio stations for over three decades. A longtime aide to state Senate Republicans in the Wisconsin Legislature, Kevin can be seen offering his views on the news on the public affairs program, "InterCHANGE," on Milwaukee Public Television Channel 10, and heard filling in on Newstalk 1130 WISN. He lives with his wife, Jennifer, and their lovely young daughter, Kyla Audrey, in Franklin.
As I post every Sunday, here are the five most read blog entries of mine from the previous week. NOTE: some entries may have been posted prior to the past week.
1) Liberals are so warm and fuzzy.....just ask conservative women
2) *BRAGGING ALERT! BRAGGING ALERT!*
3) How low can Democrats go?
4) Photos of the Week (5/10/09)
5) Franklin, you're being set up for a big school tax increase
Information was unavilable last Sunday, so here are the top five from two weeks ago:
1) Our president continues to disappoint, and disgust
2) Beware: Anti-smoking Nazi's not satisfied with smoking ban