Kevin Fischer is a veteran broadcaster, the recipient of over 150 major journalism awards from the Milwaukee Press Club, the Wisconsin Associated Press, the Northwest Broadcast News Association, the Wisconsin Bar Association, and others. He has been seen and heard on Milwaukee TV and radio stations for over three decades. A longtime aide to state Senate Republicans in the Wisconsin Legislature, Kevin can be seen offering his views on the news on the public affairs program, "InterCHANGE," on Milwaukee Public Television Channel 10, and heard filling in on Newstalk 1130 WISN. He lives with his wife, Jennifer, and their lovely young daughter, Kyla Audrey, in Franklin.
Here are my most popular blogs from last week, Sunday – Saturday:
1) Photos of the Week (06/15/14)
2) If not Franklin, where then for the Fischer family?
3) Franklin petition drive fails
4) My Most Popular Blogs (06/16/14)
5) "My baby daughter has ruined me"
6) The latest pro-life news (06/16/14)
7) The Barking Lot-America's Finest Dog Blog (06/21/14)
8) And I don't even like soccer...
9) San Francisco Archbishop Salvatore Cordileone: Hero
10) Friday Night Forgotten Oldie: They had to wing it