Kevin Fischer is a veteran broadcaster, the recipient of over 150 major journalism awards from the Milwaukee Press Club, the Wisconsin Associated Press, the Northwest Broadcast News Association, the Wisconsin Bar Association, and others. He has been seen and heard on Milwaukee TV and radio stations for over three decades. A longtime aide to state Senate Republicans in the Wisconsin Legislature, Kevin can be seen offering his views on the news on the public affairs program, "InterCHANGE," on Milwaukee Public Television Channel 10, and heard filling in on Newstalk 1130 WISN. He lives with his wife, Jennifer, and their lovely young daughter, Kyla Audrey, in Franklin.
Here are my most popular blogs from last week, Sunday-Saturday:
1) *BREAKING NEWS: ZIMMERMAN WANTS EXPLANATION ON FRANKLIN STADIUM VOTE*
2) Photos of the Week (04/20/14)
3) Franklin residents, beware! Soon you may be asked to sign a petition. Don't!
4) "We just lost a huge project" ..."Nothing is happening (in Franklin)"
5) Franklin aldermen breathe a sigh of relief
6) The Four Franklin Minor League Stadium Factions
7) UPDATE: Many sticky points in the proposed Franklin stadium MOU
8) 2ND UPDATE: What's heaven like? Ask 11year old Colton Burpo
9) Many sticky points in the proposed Franklin stadium MOU
10) Did we miss something during that Franklin stadium debate?