Kevin Fischer is a veteran broadcaster, the recipient of over 150 major journalism awards from the Milwaukee Press Club, the Wisconsin Associated Press, the Northwest Broadcast News Association, the Wisconsin Bar Association, and others. He has been seen and heard on Milwaukee TV and radio stations for over three decades. A longtime aide to state Senate Republicans in the Wisconsin Legislature, Kevin can be seen offering his views on the news on the public affairs program, "InterCHANGE," on Milwaukee Public Television Channel 10, and heard filling in on Newstalk 1130 WISN. He lives with his wife, Jennifer, and their lovely young daughter, Kyla Audrey, in Franklin.
On April 1, Franklin will elect a new mayor. I’m giving you 10 reasons why STEVE OLSON deserves your vote. Please check back every day for an update, then go out on Tuesday, April 1, and vote for STEVE OLSON for mayor of Franklin.
10 REASONS TO VOTE FOR STEVE OLSON FOR MAYOR OF FRANKLIN
6) Steve Olson will utilize those business skills to streamline Franklin’s slow, tedious economic development process allowing more businesses to start or re-locate here.
7) Steve Olson will use his more than 35 years’ experience of being a successful businessman to operate the city in a business-like manner, a much-needed approach to keep Franklin fiscally solvent and responsible.
8) Steve Olson has a lengthy history with how Franklin developed and evolved. Couple that with a great vision of where Franklin should be headed and how to get there for a winning combination.
9) Steve Olson and his wife Beverly have been residents and taxpayers in Franklin since 1988. Steve knows and understands the city and its residents very well.
10) As mayor of Franklin, Steve Olson will dedicate his entire focus and concentration on what’s best for the city and NOT his next election.
Please forward this blog to your Franklin friends and neighbors.