Kevin Fischer is a veteran broadcaster, the recipient of over 150 major journalism awards from the Milwaukee Press Club, the Wisconsin Associated Press, the Northwest Broadcast News Association, the Wisconsin Bar Association, and others. He has been seen and heard on Milwaukee TV and radio stations for over three decades. A longtime aide to state Senate Republicans in the Wisconsin Legislature, Kevin can be seen offering his views on the news on the public affairs program, "InterCHANGE," on Milwaukee Public Television Channel 10, and heard filling in on Newstalk 1130 WISN. He lives with his wife, Jennifer, and their lovely young daughter, Kyla Audrey, in Franklin.
From the We’re Watching Wisconsin Elections Campaign:
In a recent interview, former US Department of Justice Attorney J. Christian Adams said the Department of Justice decided NOT to enforce the HAVA rule that requires the names of ineligible voters’ to be taken off state voter registration lists. The rationale was that removing ineligible names would do nothing to increase voter turnout and would, instead, prevent access to the ballot box. Really??? Check out this video clip of his interview:
Okay, so things are a mess at the federal level, but our state government has our backs when it comes to clean voter registration lists – Really??? The Government Accountability Board (GAB), the Wisconsin state agency responsible for administering our elections, declared in October 2009 that
GAB’s response to that question is that “a non-matching HAVA check does NOT disqualify someone from voting, it simply tells us we should make additional efforts to reconcile the records." And get this - if an uncorrected clerical error did result in a voter’s name being taken off the list, that voter would simply be required to re-register with the correct information to be reinstated as a qualified voter. A small price any qualified voter would want to pay to keep
If these things weren’t so serious, they would be laughable. According to Fred Dardick (firstname.lastname@example.org ) “election fraud only works if citizens remain ignorant of the problem and unwilling to become involved in the voting process.”
So what can you do NOW? Really glad you asked!! Together we can make HAVA stand for “How About Voting Accountability” (www.BlackBoxVoting.org)
- Phone GAB @ 866-868-3947 or email email@example.com and tell them to remove the 70,000 unverifiable names from the registration list before the poll books are printed for this fall’s election.
- Attend the GAB meeting on Monday, August 30th at 9:30 (
Protect Your Vote – this is how it is done! – REALLY!!!
Training Class Announcements!
* No Photo I.D. required * Deceased people “vote” * Residency requirement is only 10 days * People could easily vote more than once * People could steal your vote by simply giving your name & address. * People from bordering states can vote here too * Our State-wide Voter Registration List has thousands of unverified names on it * Over-worked and under-trained poll workers can lead to errors.
What Can You Do? Sign Up to be an ELECTION OBSERVER NOW!
Who Can Observe? Each and Every One of Us
When and Where Can You Observe?
1. At the
2. At the
3. Absentee Ballot Count Locations (ask your clerk)
4. During Absentee Voting in a Clerk’s Office Prior to the Election
5. At Nursing Homes, etc., Prior to the Election
We have the tools to make you an Effective Observer:
1. Election Observer Manual
2. Companion PowerPoint Presentation
3. Training Classes Are Open to the General Public:
LaCrosse Sept 1 PENDING
Call Jon Waclawski at 608-239-2996 to arrange a training program.
Where can I find these tools: Here.
Where do I sign up? Go to http://tiny.cc/13a70
YOUR COUNTRY NEEDS YOU!
The We’re Watching Wisconsin Elections Campaign is an unaffiliated group of concerned citizens who follow issues affecting